BASIS APPROVED TRAINERS CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP?
BASIS Approved Trainer / Training Provider membership is for individuals and organisations wishing to provide training for BASIS courses. Membership requires the nomination of an individual trainer because the skills and knowledge required to be a good trainer / training provider are personal to individuals and are therefore transferable, if a person changes location or job. In every case the nominated individual will be responsible for results of BASIS examinations organised or trained by them.
BASIS APPROVED TRAINERS BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Listing of Approved Trainers / Training Providers on the new BASIS web site.
- Listing of Approved Trainers / Training Providers in BASIS literature and relevant syllabus booklets.
- Coverage of Approved Trainers / Training Providers events / courses in the BASIS Newsletters and in future on the website.
- Recommendation by BASIS staff of Approved Trainers / Training Providers in response to letters, e-mails and telephone enquiries from prospective candidates seeking training provision.
- Inclusion by BASIS in future plans with information on new courses, developments, amendments and occasional meetings / seminars etc.
- BASIS Approved Trainer / Training Provider certificate and ID card listing courses for which approval has been obtained.
- Access to a dedicated secure area of the BASIS website.
If you wish to become a BASIS Approved Trainer please contact: Sue Mason - Examinations and Training Manager email@example.com