A new Nutrient Management Planning training course, comprising six modules, has been developed and is now available to current FACTS Qualified Advisors (FQA) who will need to complete this course of training by December 2014 if they are to retain their FQA status beyond that date. The same arrangement will apply to subsequent five-year periods.
- The five-year period for new FQAs will begin from the date they qualify.
- To rejoin the FQA list, after Jan 2015 individuals will (whose FQA status has lapsed) need to attend all 6 CPD training modules and take the exam. The recommended training time is 2 ½ days.
- Course content will be updated at intervals as regulations change or agronomic practices develop.
- An exam will be optional; this will comprise a written paper and a panel viva examination. An email reminder will be sent to those who have not started the training around 2 years prior to the cut off date.
- The modules can be used towards the BASIS Diploma in Agronomy if the examination is passed.
Please Note: Training within the required timeframe is the responsibility of individual candidates.